The Land Flowing with Milk & Honey
Walk Through the Bible,
Oak Business Park,
Beaumont, Essex CO16 0AT
Depart. Friday 4th September 2020
Return Sunday 13th September 2020
Duration 10 Days
Led By Paul & Jane Keeys
PRICE & REGISTRATION DETAILS
Operated by Maranatha Tours UK
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
= Return flights from London Luton Airport as itinerary.
= Private transfer from/to airports on arrival/departure in Israel.
= All touring in modern air-conditioned coaches.
= All entrance fees and local professional guide services during the touring programme.
= Cable-car ascent at Masada and entrance to the Dead Sea beach.
= Quality Hotels based on twin-bedded rooms sharing with private facilities.
= Half-Board Accommodation - Breakfast & Evening Meals.
= 23kg luggage allowance.
= UK/Israel airport taxes and security charges.
= Local supervision by Maranatha offices in Jerusalem.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Transport to and from London Luton Airport.
Single-Room supplement = £578
(hotels allocate a twin room for one person - hence this supplement).
Tips & Gratuities (Drivers, Guides, Hotels etc).
From Luton Airport: Price Per Person £2095
1/ At the time of pricing in January 2019, and with the ongoing Brexit negotiations, we have priced this visit based on the exchange rate of the UK Pound to the US Dollar (on which Israel bases itsprices) at 1.40. This is the projected exchange rate given by the markets for the Autumn of 2020.
2/ During each day at lunchtime, stops will be made at selected self-service restaurants where snacks or meals can be purchased at reasonable prices.
3/ Insurance is strongly recommended - if you require assistance in securing this, please contact Marantha Tours at
Trafalgar House, Oak Business Park, Beaumont, Essex C016 0AT. Tel 01255-871423
Booking Terms (Maranatha Tours (Euro) Ltd
01. Please make deposit cheques payable to Maranatha Tours. The deposit will be held against final payment of your Holiday.
02. Kindly note that final payment is required around 10 weeks before departure from the UK - you will be invoiced accordingly.
03. If you cancel, you will forfeit your deposit to cover airline cancellation charges.
04. If you cancel your booking in writing after final payment, we reserve the right to apply the following cancellation charges:
More than 56 days before departure date, deposit forfeited;
40-55 days before departure date, 30% cancellation charge;
22-39 days before departure date, 50% cancellation charge;
21 days to departure date or after, 100% cancellation charge.
05. Insurance is strongly recommended - if you require assistance in securing this, please contact and we can suggest approved providers.
06. Visas to enter Israel are granted automatically to British (EU) passport holders.
07. British (EU) passport holders require passports valid for the dates of travel and for at least 6 months after the return date.
08. Final departure flight details with other helpful information, will be sent to you approximately 10 weeks before departure.
09. There are no medical requirements to enter Israel.
10. All prices are based on the exchange rate of the UK Pound to the US Dollar at 1.40.
11. If you are in doubt about any of the above details or wish clarification on any point, please make contact with the Walk Through office at
the above address, or the Maranatha office at the address shown on Booking Noted Item 3/ as above.
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or asuitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable). If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.