JORDAN - Biblical Destinations
*INTERACTIVE BOOKING FORM*
Depart. Saturday 12th October 2019
Return Sunday 20th October 2019
Duration 9 Days
Led By Paul & Jane Keeys
PRICE & REGISTRATION DETAILS
Operated Maranatha Tours UK
From Heathrow: Price Per Person £1749
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
+ Return flights from London Heathrow Airport as itinerary.
+ Private transfer from/to airports on arrival/departure in Jordan.
+ All touring in modern air-conditioned coaches.
+ All entrance fees and local professional guide services during
the touring programme.
+ Quality Hotels based on twin-bedded rooms sharing with
+ Half-Board Accommodation - Breakfast & Evening Meals.
+ 23kg luggage allowance.
+ Pre-arranged Visas to enter Jordan.
+ UK/Jordan airport taxes and security charges.
+ Local supervision by Maranatha offices in Amman.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
+ Single-Room supplement = £297
(hotels allocate a twin room for one person - hence this
+ Tips & Gratuities (Drivers, Guides, Hotels etc).
1/ Deposits are £200.00 per person.
Payments should be made out to MARANATHA TOURS
2/ At the time of pricing in October 2018, and with the ongoing Brexit/Exit negotiations, we have priced this visit
based on the exchange rate of the UK Pound to the US Dollar (on which Jordan bases its prices) at 1.40.
This is the projected exchange rate given by the markets for the Autumn of 2019.
3/ During each day stops will be made at selected self-service restaurants where snacks or full meals can be purchased at reasonable prices.
4/ Insurance is strongly recommended - if you require assistance in securing this, please contact Maranatha on Tel. 01255-871423
Booking Terms (Maranatha Tours (Euro) Ltd
01. Please make deposit cheques payable to MARANATHA TOURS. The deposit will be held against final payment of your Holiday.
02. Kindly note that final payment is required around 10 weeks before departure from the UK - you will be invoiced accordingly.
03. Other than a material price change, if you cancel your booking before final invoicing, you may forfeit 50% of your deposit to cover airline cancellation charges.
04. If you cancel your booking in writing after final payment, we reserve the right to apply the following cancellation charges:
More than 56 days before departure date, deposit returned;
40-55 days before departure date, 30% cancellation charge;
22-39 days before departure date, 50% cancellation charge;
21 days to departure date or after, 100% cancellation charge.
05. Insurance is strongly recommended - if you require assistance in securing this, please contact us.
06. Visas to enter Jordan will be pre-arranged for British (EU) passport holders. Other nationalities may require a visa prior to departure and will be advised accordingly.
07. British (EU) passport holders require passports valid for the dates of travel and for at least 6 months after the return date.
08. Final departure flight details, along with other helpful information, will be sent to you approximately 10 weeks before departure from the UK.
09. There are no medical requirements to enter Jordan.
10. All prices are based on the exchange rate of the UK Pound to the US Dollar at 1.40. At the time of final invoicing if the Pound has lost more than 5 points value against the stated currency, we may be obliged to impose a surcharge and this would be reflected in your invoice.
11. If you are in doubt about any of the above details or wish clarification on any point, please make contact with Walk Through The Bible or the Maranatha office at the addresses shown on this Booking Form.
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is
financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate
(or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency,
an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable). If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.