Capernwray Hall, Carnforth,Lancashire LA6 1AG Tel 01524 733908
the Land of the Bible
Thursday 12th November 2020
Thursday 19th November 2020
Dougie Roy & Capernwray Staff
PRICE & REGISTRATION DETAILS
Flight departure from Manchester: Price Per Person £1648
Operated by Maranatha Tours UK
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
= Return scheduled flights from Manchester to Tel Aviv
= Private transfer from/to airports on arrival/departure in Israel
= All touring in modern air-conditioned coaches
= All entrance fees and services during the touring programme
= The services of a professional licensed local guide whilst touring
= Lakeside St Peter’s fish lunch
= Quality hotel accommodation (twin-Bedded rooms sharing) with
= Meals at Half-Board - Breakfast & Evening Meals
= 23 kg luggage allowance
= UK/Israel Government airport departure & security taxes
= Local supervision by Maranatha offices in Jerusalem
Local transport to/from Manchester Airport
Single Rooms - supplement £475 Per Person
(Hotels allocate a twin room for single use - hence this charge)
Tips & Gratuities (Drivers, Guides, Hotels etc)
1/ Being as your air seat will be allocated at the time of your booking, a higher than normal deposit is required. This is non-refundable, if you cancel, unless you or we
find a replacement passenger.
2/ At the time of pricing (May 2019) and while the Brexit/Exit negotiations are ongoing, the UK Pound/US Dollar rate taken is 1.40 which the markets project for Winter 2020. The final price, therefore, may be subject to a 4% fluctuation (plus or minus).
3/ During each day at lunchtime, stops will be made at selected self-service restaurants where snacks or meals can be purchased at reasonable prices.
Booking Terms (Maranatha Tours (Euro) Ltd
01. Please make deposit cheques payable to Maranatha Tours. The deposit will be held against final payment of your Holiday.
02. Kindly note that final payment is required around 10 weeks before departure from the UK. You will be invoiced accordingly.
03. Other than a material price change, if you cancel your booking before final invoicing, you will forfeit your deposit to cover airline cancellation charges, unless you or we find a replacement passenger.
04. If you cancel your booking in writing after final payment, we reserve the right to apply the following cancellation charges:
More than 60 days before departure date, deposit forfeited
45-59 days before departure date, 30% cancellation charge;
39-44 days before departure date, 40% cancellation charge;
30-38 days before departure date, 50% cancellation charge;
20-29 days before departure date, 60% cancellation charge;
19 days to departure date or after, 100% cancellation charge.
05. Insurance is strongly recommended - if you require assistance please contact us and we will suggest approved providers.
06. Visas to enter Israel are granted automatically to British/EU passport holders. Other nationalities may require a visa prior to arrival - appropriate advice will be given.
07. All passport holders require passports valid for the dates of travel and for at least 6 months after the return date of this holiday.
08. Final departure flight details, along with other helpful information, will be sent to you approximately 10 weeks before departure from the UK.
09. There are no medical requirements to enter Israel.
10. All prices are based on the exchange rate of the UK Pound to the US Dollar at 1.40. The final price, therefore, may be subject to a 4% fluctuation (plus or minus).
11. If you are in doubt about any of the above details or wish clarification on any point, please make contact with Capernwray Hall at email firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address listed on this form.
Your Financial Protection
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL
Certificate which will be held by your Tour Leader.
This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you).
You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable). If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme.
You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where
applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.